Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meet the family!



Well, here we go! I'm going to try my hand at blogging... this could be interesting. Or it could be awful. Either way, I'll give it a shot.

I've been so inspired by my fellow Etsy sellers that a blog seemed like a good idea.

Seeing how I currently operate 3 shops on Etsy (jewelry & craft supplies: beadsandbits.etsy.com; vintage jewelry and ladies' accessories: aimeesarmoire.etsy.com; and last but not least, vintage housewares: milkglassvintage.etsy.com) I simply could not decide which shop name to use for the blog.

So, do I name it after myself? Nah, too braggy, I thought.

Do I name it after the town I live in? Nawwww.

I know! There's another shop name waiting to be used. Oh yes, there are plans for that one, too. Lots of plans. But shop number four has to wait a bit... but I love its name... CheeryPieHome. Yup. It's cute. It's catchy. It's friendly-sounding. And it seems blog-appropriate for a homebody who loves to cook. And paint. And garden. And draw. And have pots of tea with good friends. Or share a pitcher of Appletinis with same friends. Or new ones. Always room for more!


But enough about Etsy and our borderline Etsy-obsession.


Why don't I introduce you to one of our favorite furballs? His name is Muffin, and no, he doesn't normally hang out with tiny plastic furniture from the 1950s. Usually you can find him hanging out with the rest of his fur-family or waiting patiently for the magical bowl of kibbles to be refilled. However, on Renwal-furniture photography day, he decided to get into the action: www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26668564


He's quite a character. Muffin loves everybody, even if the love is not reciprocated. That can be a problem. But even more than fellow creatures, Muffin loves ..... FOOD!

One time, he decided to eat an entire PAN of lasagna.

Then there was the time he ate a loaf of sourdough bread.

No roast turkey is safe from this guy.

He's quite into deep golden piecrust these days. Especially if it's from a quiche.

Made with ham.

And lots of cheese.

It's a good thing we don't spoil him.

At all.


Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment